Endurance races, ski trips, musings, and adventures on the East Coast.

Monday, November 8, 2010

2011 Sponsor News

It's no secret that my racing season has been over for a little while now. It's been good to kick back a little bit, but I'm feeling ready to train again. Mostly it's been long forays into the mountains to ski (a great way to build a nice aerobic endurance base), and sprints on the bike to the grocery store and the pump track. I've also been testing some equipment and thinking about next season. With that - the big news....I have a 2011 Sponsor: MTBRacenews.com. I've been writing race reports for them for a year or so, and now I'll be flying the colors and looking for some podium time in the kit while filing reports from around the country. Check out the site; it's a pretty rad group of folks trying to promote grass roots (and big time) mountain bike events from around North America. Check out the site and help us grow the sport of mountain bike racing. Happy winter training.


www.mtbracenews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment