Endurance races, ski trips, musings, and adventures on the East Coast.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Form's Back....But no Racing

Finally, I feel like a bike racer again. As in my legs can actually get it done on the climbs and I can see the lines I need to ride coming back down. Fun, to say the least. Too bad the race season is pretty much over. Yup, timed that one well. Pisgah Stage Race is happening right now, and I have to say I am really jealous of those guys. Maybe next year it'll happen. In the meantime I get to ride a lot, and I live in a gorgeous part of the world, no doubt about that. My morning view...


....and at the end of the day post-ride...

Looks like it's back to Vermont for a winter of sweet skiing and teaching. Can't wait! Might have to ride the trainer this year though....at least a little bit. Next season going to be about going real fast - I'm excited for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment