Endurance races, ski trips, musings, and adventures on the East Coast.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Intervals in the Rain and Other Happenings

Just got back from a weekend in Maine up at Sparkplug Farm. My friends John and Sarah are doing some awesome things up there. Today it's back to business on the bike (I hope). My asthma has conspired to make me go easy the last week, as intervals have been leading to instant flare ups, but I'm hoping I can overcome that one today. Kinda wishing things looked a bit more like this out there though:


In other news, the new full suspension race bike should be here very soon. I'm oh so excited to put it through it's paces at the upcoming Coyote Hill Race, which should be it's classic muddy self this year thanks to the rain out the window right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment