Endurance races, ski trips, musings, and adventures on the East Coast.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Skiing Roundup

The snow is rapidly disappearing here in New England, and there's finally some sun to dry out the trails. Which is a good thing, because I am well behind on the old training plan. Even though the legs feel good on the singlespeed rides and longer road cruises, I'm getting nervous about what will happen at the six hour mark at Mohican in a month. Still salvageable I think, but I need to get serious fast about this whole training thing. Not too serious though. Lots of time for a good ride today, skiing tomorrow, and some two-a-days next week should start getting me close. In the meantime, some fun shots from last weekend in NH; tomorrow's looking good as well, see you out there.



No comments:

Post a Comment