Endurance races, ski trips, musings, and adventures on the East Coast.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Schedule in Flux

The trouble with bike racing while having to work full time and on a limited budget is that, well, things don't always work out the way you'd like them too. I was hoping to race for the NUE Season Overall this year, but due to a job switch and not being able to use some plane vouchers I thought I could I've had to bail from both the Park City Point to Point and now the Breckenridge 100. Which sucks, because they're both awesome races. I guess the flip side is that I'll have a more relaxed summer, with more time in VT...and they'll be plenty of cool races to do. With that, a tentative schedule for the summer:

7/17: Horror at Harding Hill MTB
7/24: Ryan Hawks Memorial Eastern Cup
7/31: Wilderness 101 (NUE)
8/6: Vermont Ski and Snowboard Museum Epic Summer Event OR
8/7: Hodges Village Dam XC Race (Root 66)
8/13-8/14: Bear Creek Challenge (US Cup Triple Crown)
8/21: Fool's Gold (NUE)

Then it's coaching time.

Pretty packed 6 weeks for sure. I hope the legs can handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment