Endurance races, ski trips, musings, and adventures on the East Coast.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Kingdom Trails

I headed up with some friends to the Kingdom Trails in Burke, VT for some riding and bike testing. The awesome folks at Trek were holding a demo day; gotta love the chance to rage on some fun carbon wonder bikes. The new Superfly hardtail is so fast it's silly. Really. I also got to have some fun on the Fuel EX. I don't really ever ride little wheels anymore, but it was pretty fun on the berms and the pump track (and other places too). Can I have both? Not even gonna let myself check to see just how big my credit card limit is. Anyway, the day was picture perfect VT fall, the trails were dry, the company was awesome. Bikes are so sweet. I'm stoked we have another month or two to hit up the pump tracks and trails before the snow is really here.

No comments:

Post a Comment